Tuesday 29 January 2008

First Post

Welcome. I've been intending to set up this blog for a while now, and here it finally is. Obviously it is lacking in content as this is the first post, and I've put it off for so long that the UCAS application is finished and the offers rolling in, but I can still write about it. And I will, another day, as it is late and a school night, so I need my beauty sleep.

I did, however, see the teacher at College who is the authority on Gap Years, having taken one himself and still a keen traveller. He introduced me to WWOOF <http://www.wwoof.org/>, who organise organic sustainability programs, but best of all - you don't pay! It's work for food and a roof over your head. No wage, but then that's Volunteering!

Anyway, more posts on another day.

No comments: